- Help sort donated clothes from the Rhea Lana Sale- March 19th (4:30pm) and 20th (4:45pm) volunteers are needed at the White County Fair Grounds to sort clothes. These donations help supply the Foster Care Boutique with much of the clothes needed to help children that come into foster care for the year. LOTS of volunteers are needed!
- Bring a casserole- Let's bless the Foster Families of White County with a night off of cooking by either making or buying a casserole. Bring your casserole and put it in the freezer at the church and we will pass them out to Foster Families. Casserole Collection dates are March 31st and April 28th.
- Write a letter of encouragement- Write a letter to a Foster Family and drop it off at the church and we will give it to them when they come by to pick up a meal. We can feed their stomachs and their souls!
- Provide childcare at the Foster Parent Association Meeting- Foster Parents have to have continuing education to keep fostering. The FPA meetings provide these C.E.U's along with encouragement for the Foster Family. Help provide childcare at these meetings on April 4th and May 2nd from 5:45 pm to 8 pm at First Baptist Church.
- Foster Family Support- If you would like to help support those families in our church body that are fostering on a more long term and relational basis, become part of our foster family support group. We would love to have several families to W.R.A.P. around one family that is fostering in order to support, love and encourage them.