- Keep the freezer stocked-Make frozen meals to put in the Fellowship Freezer located in our kitchen so that foster families can stop by and get a meal as needed. We have foil casserole containers available!
- Foster Care Closet-Donate items or help sort and organize items at the Foster Care Closet located in the Searcy Living building.
- Aug 1st-The Foster Parent Association needs your help soring the donated items from the Rhea Lana Sale from 5:30 to 10:30 pm on Saturday at the White County Fair Grounds. Please just show up and help. Lorna Burton from the Foster Parent Association will be there to direct you!
- Aug 3rd The Foster Parent Association needs continued help sorting donated items from Rhea Lana Sale on Monday night from 5 to 8 pm at the White County Fair Grounds!
DAY OF CARING - AUG 1st
- Help make muffins- The Day of Caring is a city wide event to help those in need get basic necessities and get school supplies for the up and coming school year. Fellowship Bible likes to make muffins for this event to pass out to those that have stood in line all night to receive services. Therefore, we need LOTS of muffins. We will start collecting Muffins on July 19th and will freeze them to keep them fresh and then bring them do the Day of Caring on Aug. 1st.
- Help Set up for the Day of Caring- Friday, July 31st from 10 am to 4 pm volunteers are needed at the Ganus Athletic Center to help set up for the Day of Caring. Show up and help!
- Volunteer to pass out muffins at Day of Caring- This is a great way as a family to serve! We will show up at the Day of Caring at 7 am and start passing out water and muffins.
Contact Angela to get involved.