Fellowship’s Short-term Missionaries
Each month as you financially give to the church, a portion of that giving goes to bringing the gospel all over the United States and even to the ends of the earth!
We have the great privilege at Fellowship of supporting both short-term and long-term missionaries that are serving in so many different capacities literally all around the world!
In this section of our webpage, we wanted to let you know some of the places and people around the world that your tithes are touching!
Just this year alone, because of God so graciously providing, we have been able to come behind 33 short-term missionaries as they step out in faith and follow God’s leading to go. Here is a list of Fellowship’s 2014-2015 short-term missionaries, where they are headed, what they will be doing, and some ways that you can be praying for them!
Fellowship’s 2014-2015 Short-Term Missionaries
- Emily Robson- is going through Let’s Start Talking (LST) ministry to Gambia, Africa from October 10th-October 25th 2014. They will be reading the gospel of Luke with non-believers in one-on-one settings. She said to please pray for the people that they will be serving, that their group will be healthy and safe, and that they will glorify God in their efforts.
- Iliana Gonzalez- is going to Cambodia for 4 weeks this summer where she will be teaching English through the Bible to those that do not have many opportunities to hear about Jesus.
- Marianie Bedolla- is going to Phnom Penh, Cambodia this summer for 4 weeks (May 20th-June 19th) where she will be actively sharing her faith with college students who have never heard the name of Jesus before along with teaching English through Biblical stories.
- Stephany Ayestas- is an international student from Nicaragua who is going to Bolivia this summer from June 15th-July 15th where they will be conducting research on the needs of the community for future long-term missionaries that will be planting churches as well as taking part in evangelism. She asks for prayer that as they go on this mission that they will be able to touch the lives of the people that they share with.
- Mary Vickers- is going to Mozambique, Africa for six weeks this summer to shadow missionaries and to learn about day-to-day mission work, spend time learning the tribal language, and participating in the work that the missionaries are doing including sharing Christ with the city in which they live.
- Francisco Guido- is going to Bolivia for a month this summer in order to conduct research in the city of Trinidad and to work with a new church. Francisco will participate in evangelistic campaigns and surveying for future missionaries.
- Fabio Rivera- is going to Bolivia for a month this Summer in order to conduct research in the city of Trinidad and to work with a new church. Fabio will participate in evangelistic campaigns and surveying for future missionaries.
- Esther De La Cruz- is going to Tasmania Island and Vanuatu in Oceania where her team will work with children and teenagers from the public schools and churches.
- Kevin Naceanceno- is going to Houston TX this Spring break to help a church in their outreach efforts, helping with VBS, working with kids after school and reaching out to the community.
- Alexa Gorzovalitis- is going to Houston TX this Spring break to help a church in their outreach efforts, helping with VBS, working with kids after school and reaching out to the community.
- Erin Bauer- is going to Vicenza, Italy with the Let's Start Talking Ministry in May 2015. There she will teaching English one-on-one using the book of Luke.
- Sarah Roe- is going to Uganda with the Kibo Group in the Summer of 2015. Here she will work with the local people teaching them some practical solutions to life's problems (like helping women make stoves or helping a community build latrines) while spreading the news of Christ.
- Juan Diaz-is going to French speaking Europe to help lead Bible studies, encourage the church, help with a youth camp and encourage young Christians in their faith.
- Abby Burck- is going to Haiti over spring break on a medical mission trip where she will be teaching on a variety of health topics, perform health screenings and pray with patients.
- Alexa Escobar Pastor- is going to Panama to reach out to the local people and help assist an already established church hold VBS and Youth Outreach.
- Kristhel Vargas- is going to Jamaica over spring break to help support a local church through holding VBS, reaching out with the Youth, and doing service projects for the local church.
- Tandy Jackson- is going to Haiti over the summer to work with an orphanage, to help with flood clean up and other forms of evangelical work in the community.
- Doris Oliva-is going to Freeport Bahamas over spring break to work with the already established Freeport congregation. Doris will be helping with leading gospel meetings on Sunday, cleaning the church grounds, and holding a youth rally.
- Christy Delgado-is going to Bolivia for 6 weeks over the summer to work with local churches, survey for potential new missionaries, and participate in an evangelistic campaign with national Christians.
- Emma Eichhorn-is going to Mumbai, India to work with missionaries there to learn effective community outreach, church planting and maintaining healthy churches. Emma desires to one day become a full-time missionary.
- Tracy Donitzen-is going to Rwanda in Africa over the summer to work with AfricaReads to help promote literacy, and provide training and instruction to Rwandan Children while sharing her faith.
- Easton Cook- is going to Jamaica over spring break to work with the Independence City Church of Christ. Easton will be helping with morning devotionals, the VBS and helping with various other projects.
- Morgan Bullard- is going to Italy over the summer with Let's Start Talking to teach English using the Bible.
- Vanard Placide- is traveling to NY over spring break to work with Timothy Hill Children's Ranch.
- Preston Gary- is going to Haiti over spring break to work with Hope for Haiti's Children where he will be working with Haitian Children and their families, building them up to be leaders in their homes, churches, and communities.
- Chandler Nelson- is going to France over the summer to serve churches, evangelize, and encourage those marginalized for their faith.
- Amadeus Sanchez- is going to Houston TX this Spring break and will be helping a church in their outreach efforts, helping with VBS, working with kids after school and reaching out to the community.
- Britney Cothren- is going to Zambia for two weeks in August this summer. Her team will be going to an area in Zambia where presently no churches exist. While they are in Zamiba they will be serving the Lozi tribe by conducting medical clinics each day, teaching Bible lessons, evangelizing, and hosting a Vacation Bible School.
- Misty McRae- is going to Zambia for two weeks in August this summer. Her team will be going to an area in Zambia where presently no churches exist. While they are in Zamiba they will be serving the Lozi tribe by conducting medical clinics each day, teaching Bible lessons, evangelizing, and hosting a Vacation Bible School.
- Jordan Rapowitz- is going to Pontiac, Michigan from June 1st-August 1st to intern with Micah 6 Community. She will be doing four two-week rotations consisting of administrative church planning, gardens, church and relationships, and working at the Sprout Fresh Food Store. She asks for prayers for safety and success in reaching people for Christ.
- Zach Bogardus- is going to Honduras from May 31st-June 10th. While he is there, he will be participating in building houses for families in need, delivering food to those who have lost family members, families who are dealing with illnesses, and orphans. His team will also visit local orphanages and lead prayers and devotions throughout the day for kids and families that they come in contact with.
- Cory Weir- is going to Tegucigalpa, Honduras from July 2nd-9th. He will be leading a small group of men to teach sports medicine to the Honduran Olympic Committee, team physicians, local therapists, coaches and university students. Not only will they be teaching improved sports health care but they will also be sharing how god’s love is the center of all that they do.